Charms Office is an all-encompassing office assistant. We use it to keep track of student and parent information such as email addresses, phone numbers, groups, chaperones, and lots more. It helps us organize and make sense of our music library and uniforms. We also use it to track payments such as Fair Share and trip payments.
How to Access CHARMS
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com
- Click “ENTER/LOGIN” in the top right corner
- Type “CyFairHSChoir” in the school code box under “PARENTS/STUDENTS/MEMBERS”
- If this is your first time logging in, type your student ID in the “Student area password” box
- If you have any problems, e-mail Mr. Key at
How to Update Student and Parent/Guardian Contact Information
Once students are logged into Charms, there will be 5 icons across the top.
Click on the icon that looks like a human. This is the “STUDENT INFO” icon.
Immediately underneath is a tab labeled “PERSONAL INFORMATION” – click this.
Students should then update AND SAVE their information as needed. Here’s how:
Students need to input/update the following information:
Student cell phone number
SAVE PROGRESS (green button at the top and bottom of the page – a message will pop up confirming progress has been saved.”
Once students are finished updating their information, they should then update their Parent/Guardian Information. Here’s how:
While on the student’s PERSONAL INFORMATION tab:
- If parents/guardians have already been added, scroll down and click on the button that says “[Parent/Guardian Names] Information”
- If parents/guardians have not been added, scroll down and click on the button that says “Add New Adult”
Parents/Guardians need to input/update the following information:
Parent/Guardian Most Reachable Telephone/Cell Phone Number
SAVE PROGRESS (green button at the top and bottom of the page – a message will pop up confirming progress has been saved”
Once updated, and SAVED, click the “Exit Charms” Button at the top of the page.